Looking for an opportunity to enhance your career in the Apartment Industry, then CXC Talent Solutions needs to be your next interview!
The Apartment Leasing Professional is one of the most interesting, flexible and dynamic positions in the apartment industry. Leasing professionals have the opportunity to meet with a wide array of interesting people and “showcase” the communities where they work. While leasing professionals receive incentive pay, it is unlike many traditional sales jobs because there is limited “cold calling”. You are in a professional setting, dealing with individuals who are actively looking for a place to live. Leasing Consultants present the features of an apartment home and the benefits of living in their apartment community. They help prospective residents find the home that is right for them during the leasing process. Upon leasing an apartment to a resident, the focus for a leasing consultant shifts to providing customer service and keeping that resident happy in their apartment home.
As a Leasing Consultant with CXC Talent Solutions you will play an important role with the onsite management team. Our Leasing Consultants look forward to working with many exceptionally skilled and highly trained property management teams. Our Leasing Consultants are people who make a big impact in many small ways - a friendly smile, a welcoming handshake, a genuine interest in the people walking through the property office door. Our Leasing Consultants create a positive and lasting influence on visitors, prospects and residents, and understand the importance of first impressions. You will have numerous opportunities to "audition" or conduct a working interview with many different companies and the flexibility to chose assignments with companies you want to pursue for a career opportunity.
The Essential Responsibilities of the Apartment Leasing Consultant include:
- Generate interest in the community by touring the property with prospects as you answer questions about the numerous amenities, local community and beautiful grounds.
- Drive the leasing process by highlighting the quality of the community and the lifestyle available in their new apartment home.
- Assist prospects in qualifying for an apartment home by collecting appropriate information and initiating the resident screening process.
- Ensure apartments are prepared for the new residents to move-in.
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- You will also use your attention to detail, planning and organizing skills to perform required office activities and coordinate paperwork related to apartment home rentals.
- Organized/Detail Oriented
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Goal oriented
- High School Graduate and Some College or Post Secondary Education is preferred.
- A Minimum of a year experience preferred in the Apartment Industry, but we will review candidates with prior exeprience in customer service or sales related position (Hospitality, Retail, Restaurant and similar type roles)
- Basic computer skills with the Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment to achieve community goals.
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and recommend solutions to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service for our clients, then apply online today and submit your resume. We will review your application and notify you of the next steps in our web based hiring process. There is no resume "black hole" when you work with CXC.
Do you have a Full-Time Job Now? No worries, you can interview at any time or any day when it is convenient for you using our Web based interviewing portal.